SUBMISSION TO THE 7th SOTAMBE INTERNATIONAL FILM AND ARTS FESTIVAL.
* Feature Film
* Short Film
* Cartoon / Animation
* TV Series (2 Episodes)
* Deadline for submission is 1 June 2020.
* Late registration will attract fee of K 100.
* The call for submissions is open to all producers everywhere, with the special interest in African film producers.
* One producer can submit only three (3) films.
* Films should be produced in a period of 2018, 2019 and 2020
* Provided with English subtitles or English-spoken
* Picture in focus and balanced sound quality (full stereo)
* Unfinished films can be submitted upon prior agreement with the SOTAMBE IFAF
* Participation in other festivals does not preclude participation in SOTAMBE IFAF
Submitting. Please register each project separately. *
Will the screening at the SOTAMBE IFAF be a Premiere?
Entering in the category: *
Production House Details:
Film Sales Information:
Persons interested in purchasing rights to screen your film, should contact:
declare that I have the authority or have been authorised by the production company/rights holder to submit a copy of this Film to the SOTAMBE International Film and Arts Festival (SOTAMBE IFAF) on their behalf.
I confirm that all clearances and releases have been obtained for the Film and will indemnify SOTAMBE IFAF from any third party claims for the screening or publication of the Film or any material associated with it for the breach of copy right or privacy or failure to obtain the appropriate clearances and releases.
I accept the accuracy of the information provided above and authorize the Festival to reproduce the credits and company contact information in its publications – in a part or whole – as submitted. I will not hold the Festival responsible for any misprints in its promotional materials.
I have read the 2020 submission conditions of the 7th SOTAMBE IFAF and accept them.